This SF State Campus Comeback website provides the most current COVID-19 health and safety guidelines. There will be cases in which the information included in the mandated trainings for staff, faculty and students will need to be updated based on new guidelines from official scientific sources. Please check this “What’s New” section of the Campus Comeback website for ongoing updates to the SF State mandated trainings.
- This Campus Comeback website is the official communications center for the most up-to-date information regarding the campus COVID-19 repopulation plan. Please report any outdated information or discrepancies you may find to email@example.com.
- Physical distancing requirements have been lifted by local and state agencies and Cal/OSHA regulations.
- SF State strongly recommends masking indoors. Please note that face coverings will continue to be required at the Student Health Center, the Athletics Training room, Physical Therapy Labs, and Nursing Labs.
- PPE will be supplied on an ongoing basis, and will be distributed by designated individuals in each building during normal business hours. This is a list of PPE coordinators. For more information, please visit PPE section of the Campus Comeback Health & Safety page.
- The California State University (CSU) has announced a COVID-19 vaccination requirement for all students and employees returning to campus in the Fall. Information about campus implementation of the policy is available on the website.