This SF State website provides the most current health and safety guidelines. Please check this “What’s New” section of this website for ongoing updates.
- This Campus Comeback website is the official communications center for the most up-to-date information regarding the campus COVID-19 repopulation plan. Please report any outdated information or discrepancies you may find to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Physical distancing requirements have been lifted by local and state agencies and Cal/OSHA regulations.
- SF State strongly recommends masking indoors. Please note that face coverings will continue to be required at the Student Health Center, the Athletics Training room, Physical Therapy Labs, and Nursing Labs.
- PPE will be supplied on an ongoing basis, and will be distributed by designated individuals in each building during normal business hours. This is a list of PPE coordinators. For more information, please visit PPE section of the Campus Comeback Health & Safety page.
- The California State University (CSU) has announced a COVID-19 vaccination requirement for all students and employees returning to campus in the Fall. Information about campus implementation of the policy is available on the website.